Slider

Love letters, declarations of love


romantic letters, letters of adoration, the love letters for all lovers and love

Letter from a woman who said her feelings that she likes:
♥♥♥

Dear [name],

He held my heart to write you this letter and today I finally found the courage to take action. This is now a days / weeks / months I've been watching you in secret and you occupy my thoughts. This revelation will probably surprise you as I dared, so far, clearly show the feelings that you live me.

To me, you have all the qualities I look for in a man, you are [to list]. In my eyes, you are so rare someone, even someone exceptional and therefore, I like you a lot. My dearest wish is that you share these feelings and that you to want to get better acquainted with me. For my part, I really want to get to know you and spend more time on your side.

I hope you understand that writing this letter was a tough act for me but despite the apprehension aroused by such revelations, I think it's worth in effort.

One more word: whatever your answer, do not leave me waiting. I prefer to receive an answer that does not match my expectations rather than waiting in vain for a sign from thee.

Marry me!

I would make you happy because I do want one thing, to spend the rest of my life by your side!
I love you.
♥♥♥


Love letter after a lightning strike
♥♥


Cher (e) [First]
This is not an easy thing to confess what I'm about to tell you ...
I'll take my best pen to make you understand one thing, this thing that came and took possession of my life.
This burning sensation of a unique love that feeling so exciting that nothing else exists around me, there is the Other that counts.
This thing, you doubt it is you fall in love. And the Other question is you.
Click love it triggers in me a whirlwind of emotions. Everything has become so intense and alive in my life. I'm on edge. I laugh, I cry, I'm hot, I'm cold. I only think of you, yours alone.
Since we met, I'm obsessed (e) by you, by your image, for your words. Even when you're gone, you are present (e), of this (e).
I love everything about you, your eyes, your lips, your smile, your laughter. Beyond your beauty, your personality is all that made me succumb to your charm. I literally fell (e) love (to) you.
I'm not afraid of the future. If you have to be indifferent (e) to these words is that this was my destiny. However, I know in my heart that our meeting was not a coincidence. I do not believe in coincidence. I do not believe the comforting truths. There we were, both, meeting at that time, made ​​to meet us. My heart told me it was you and not a (an) other ...
In my heart, I live with the hope that this thunderbolt is reciprocal and that my turn, I'm the object of all your desires.
Answer me ..
♥♥♥


Letter marriage proposal
♥♥


My / My darling (e)
It is now [specify time] we live in a beautiful love story.
Since I met you, my life took a new direction and is given as happiness and good times spent in your company. Your presence, your touches and all evidence of love that you give me every day make you the ideal woman.
You bring me everything a man is entitled to expect from the woman in his life, that's why I decided to ask you for your hand.
Marry me!
I would make you happy because I do want one thing, to spend the rest of my life by your side!
I love you.
♥♥♥


Love Letter for Her
♥♥


I love you, I want you and nobody else ...
I want to take care of your heart, if you want to. I want to make your tears, tears of joy, fix your smile and brighten your face forever. I want that, together, we were building our bubble of happiness that would belong to us. A cocoon of love and tenderness subtracted from the eyes of others.
These words, it is verbal and I wanted you to say, but I could not wait to share more of what I feel for you you. When we are together, nothing is more important, I have the feeling that time has stopped, we are alone in the world. And this time, I want to savor every second.
[Nickname], I want you for myself, I want to cherish you in my arms, kiss you passionately, lose my eyes in yours.
My angel, I need you ... Happiness is a choice, do it together ...
♥♥♥





Letter from a man who declares his feelings to his love:
♥♥


Dear [name],

This letter is just begun that already, I tremble to know your answer. As you know, I'm not very talkative type, or the very expansive genre and this is why I decided to put pen to paper rather than talk to you face to face.

It is now a few [days / weeks / months] we know and as and when we meet, I got to know you and appreciate you. For some time, this sincere affection turned into a softer feeling. The bush may have noticed, I am not indifferent to your presence, on the contrary: I research as soon as the opportunity arises. When you're not here, you occupy all my thoughts and I could not keep it to myself any longer.

On your side, you seem, at least I think, much like me. Together, we spend a great time and those sweet moments spent by your side makes me expect a lot. It is therefore with great anticipation that I await your response.



♥♥♥
Love letter to express regret
♥♥


My love,
If I decide to write you a few words now is to apologize about my behavior.

I know that for a few months, I became irritable, unstable and angry when I was accustomed you to more mild-mannered and a quieter character.

Unfortunately, you have borne the brunt of my mood swings and I feel ashamed when I think about everything I put you through. Know that you still accounts lot to me.

You're the one I love and I do not want you to lose strength in a bad mood and incessant complaints.

I know I'll have to work on myself to overcome these bad habits but I have no difficulty to find the motivation to change as my love for you will be a driver.

Forgive me and give me a second chance. I would make you happy as before and we can take a serene life, side by side.

I love you.


♥♥♥


Letter favorable response to a declaration of love :
♥♥


Dear [name],

It is with great sadness that I read your declaration of love. I am still upset (e)!

My happiness is such that I could not resist the urge to answer you immediately. I feel myself very strong feelings about you. You charmed me from our first meeting, but I never thought that lightning was shared!

Since I think of you often know when I will be very happy if we could schedule an appointment to talk about it in person. Would you be available on [specify]?

I am very excited at the prospect of seeing you again and I will certainly count the hours before our next interview!
♥♥♥


Love letter to a long-distance relationship
♥♥


The writer's page ... Then I think of us, our love, this appalling distance that separates us ... and that, paradoxically, inspires me.
Remember our first contact. We wrote for hours. Behind the virtual, I delivered to you more than anyone before.
It was a game at first, then it quickly became a dangerous game because I was intoxicated with you, your words to the point of time. Then came the day when, for lack of patience, we could not resist the desire of vertigo our first meeting, this time physically.
You came. It is on the station platform as I waited. The pressure mounted, the questions came in my head you would be as beautiful as the image I had of you? Who cares! I already loved you for what you are.
I fell in love with your first words, your face, then your voice. Then at that moment, on the dock, your smile that I can not remove the image from my mind now. I do not speak your humor, your modesty, your whole personality that attracted me. You already know enough.
We spent a few days to discover ourselves, to rediscover ourselves. I remember our caresses, our love games. We did not want to leave.
Unfortunately, we each have a life on our side, the other side. This fatality hindering our destiny ...
You had to leave to return. This tear then this joy to hold you again and again. Constantly, this scenario repeats itself.
I can not count the days to find your smile. These seconds tick away like minutes weigh me and take me back to the harsh reality of your absence.
Do not let this cruel distance ahead alter the love I bore you, I bear you and I will carry you for a long time.
I miss you, I hope to see you soon.
♥♥♥


Speech by the bride for her wedding
♥♥


It is with great emotion that I address you. I knew that would speak in anything obvious, but I confess I do not know if I've been impressed. See you all gathered here, my family, my friends ... it's such a bonheur.Je am very excited to have you all with me and ... [groom's name] to this day remains one of the most beautiful in our lives. Your presence is essential and we thank you for being here, having said all this. It is often said that we do not choose your family ... But if I had the choice to make, I do not see what else I would have loved to have loved you. I also want to especially thank my parents. If I'm the one ... [groom's name] chose to marry, it is thanks to them, the love they have taught me to give and receive. As for you, my friends, shorter or longer dates, your presence is a sign of the depth and sincerity of feelings between us. Thank you for your soutien.Comme you can see, it would have been unthinkable to celebrate this day without you. ... [Groom's Name], I would also like to say Thank you. Thank you to make me the honor of being your wife. Thank you for your love. You are my joy, my strength, my courage, my reason for living, my desire to be happy. I will try to bring you love, comfort and support that you deserve. We have so much to build together. Our love is so strong, with you by my side, I know that nothing is impossible.C 'is in your honor, my ... [husband's nickname], and the health of all our guests, I ask everyone to please raise your verres.A you, and my husband, thank you.




Share on Google Plus

About komano

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Fourni par Blogger.