Slider

sms 2014 new year



happy new year - sms 2014 new year

On the occasion of this new year 2014
I wish you my best wishes for happiness 
health and especially 
and that the new year is beyond good surprises 
Happy New Year 2014


Happy New Year 2014.


A gated community with a beautiful expression a bouquet of flowers with a wonderful scent letter carried by birds singing in 1000  HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014


Every day is unique  
and each year is a promise of happiness and discovery. 
In this new year  
thousands of joys embellish your life 
and that the next 12 months is for you
 month of all successes  
professional and personal.

Best wishes for 2014. I wish you a great year! A year full of generosity your image filled with joy happiness success and an iron. A very soon.


I want a Sixties vs bone happiness die envis of the lucky dice dice surprises twists suspense emotion of madness optimism of humor.


I have only wishes for the new year and past in your arms to your sides.


As a greeting card season I am sending you this romantic Happy New Year SMS that reminds you how much I love you and how my life is nothing without you. I love you my princess star of my nights and sunshine of my life. Big Kisses everywhere ...


Happy New Year! A very Happy New Year with many many health joy ... That 2014 is better than 2014! Happy New Year !

May this new year bring you health love fulfilling your wishes more chers.Bonne 2014.


A very happy new year this is what I wish with all my heart any one year in tenderness and sweetness for you and all those you hold dear! With all my friendship. Happy New Year 2014 .



The whole family joins me in wishing you 
a wonderful 2014 as health love 
and success accompany you in all your desires.


My princess You fill my heart with love and my life with joy!
I wish you Happy New Year 2014.


That the path of 2014 chips is sprinkled joy  
petals pleasure it is illuminated by the glow 
of love and the spark of friendship. 
Happy New Year 2014.

Each year begins is a promise and a hope ... Whether it was good or better and what was sad is quickly forgotten ...


We send you all our best wishes for 2014. We hope that this new year will give you time to realize your projects.


Simple words with true feelings so that the bottom of my heart with a bouquet of flowers of all colors to tell you good 2014 . 


Happy new year 2014  
and full of health and prosperity happiness!


May God bless you that your troubles end  
that joy will reign your misfortune away 
 your dreams come true and your heart that never breaks.


 Happy New Year 2014 .


Look around we are already in 2014 and we are still happy together Happy New Year!
A great thought for you and happy new year 2014


May happiness be with you  
Let there be light before you  
That angels are around you  
May God give you joy. 
Happy New Year!


2014 to be your year 
that happiness is your ally 
that smile is your guest
joy and beautify your evenings.


Slightly better than words to show you my good wishes 2014 Very Happy 2014 to you and your whole family in 2014 What is with you melody!


This is a SMS that thinks himself 
it automatically chooses the person
kindest and sweetest of my
directory and it is you that has chosen
deserves to say good 2014

Welcome the New Year under a shower of champagne will be sparkling with joy and health. Best wishes .


Here's a new year!
A new year
Create memories
Discover new things
Enjoy each other
Live love and laugh
Anyway, I wish you more good years!


That happiness is waiting for you in your heart. and those of your loved ones at the dawn of the new year!
Happy new year!


I wish you 12 months of joy 
52 weeks of fun 
365 days of success 
8760 hours of health 
525600 minutes chance of love.
Happy New Year 2014.


On colorful butterflies I send thee fragrant roses
 on which I have tattooed diamond SMS to tell you:
 Happy New Year 2014 !
Share on Google Plus

About komano

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Fourni par Blogger.