Slider

love sms for him

Messages of love for a man



You opened your heart to me and you give me confidence for each stage of my life. Still my little angel very long and be the man of my life

Messages of love for a man

You're so steeped in my heart that when I close my eyes I see you're the you, but what I miss c can hold you against me.

Messages of love for a man

I'd be a tear to put myself in your eyes, sleeping on your cheeks and die on your lips.

Messages of love for a man

I'm lost in the darkness, yet when I think of you, You are the light that enlightens me, you simply are my sunshine

Messages of love for a man

I am sending you a basket full of flowers to flavor your day, just to tell you that you occupy my thoughts.

Messages of love for a man

I will write about all the stones I miss you and I hope that will fall on your head so you know how much it hurts when someone you miss ...

Messages of love for a man

With his eyes sparking with thousands of golden stars, it capsized my heart like never before. With its intense sweetness and his body against mine, this is my happiness and love that bursts exploding. I love you my love, you see, it's as simple as that.

Messages of love for a man

I need you in life you know ... I need you like flowers need the sun ... I miss you so much ... me back, I'm waiting ...

Messages of love for a man

You light my life like no one ever did, and why continue to write lines when everything can be summed up by "I love you"

Messages of love for a man

If you do not talk to me, I will fill my heart with your silence to tell you how much I miss you and how hard it is to love you.

Messages of love for a man

I wrote your name in the sand, but the sea was cleared I carved your name on a tree, but the woodcutter cut. I carved your name in my heart where there will never ...

Messages of love for a man

In silence I love you, I adore you in secret. You knew change me, I learned to love you. If one day I die and you open my heart. It will be written in golden letters: I love you still.

Messages of love for a man

You are the police search of love, accused of stealing my heart, you're only released after paying a fine of 1000 kiss!

Messages of love for a man

If you do not talk to me, I will fill my heart with your silence to tell you how much I miss you and how hard it is to love you.

Messages of love for a man

I went to bed thinking of you, I woke up thinking of you, the smile never left my lips all night, I love you and you make me happy!

Messages of love for a man

I'm lost, you see, I'm drowned, inundated with Love, I do not know if I live, if I eat, if I breathe, if I speak, I know that I love you!

Messages of love for a man

I need you in life you know ... I need you like flowers need the sun ... I miss you so much ... I come back, I expect ...

Messages of love for a man

I love you too, I miss you like a star who smiles in beautiful sunshine that illuminates life is too good, I WANT YOU, to the stars that shine!

Messages of love for a man

Joy is you, love is you, life is you, you're everything. So how can I live without? I miss you so much

Messages of love for a man

Whenever I think of you I smile.
Each time, I'll look and you look at me I blushed.
Whenever I talk to you or you talk to me I'm on cloud nine.
And when I miss you, I do not have to get you very far ... I look into my heart, because that is where you are.
I told you all his is to tell you I love you my way.

♥♥♥

Share on Google Plus

About komano

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 commentaires:

Fourni par Blogger.