Slider

Best sms of love


I love being in your arms and listen to the beating of your heart. It makes me feel that there is someone in this world, whose heart beats only for me.

sms and words of love


I have a tear in my heart, a tear express my pain, a pain she inflicted on me, when she said "I never loved you.

sms and words of love


Beyond the limits you do experience happiness, your smile and your love has made me forget my sorrow for you ... I will face the same time the distance, I will forget this world even your pain .. beyond the limits I will love you like we never loved you .. Your queen

sms and words of love


The first time, the moment I saw you I loved you, and since that day I have not stopped thinking about you, I desire that you do that is why, even when it doesn ' wrong between us, I never stopped chasing you because I love you!

sms and words of love


If you're sad thinking about me, if you feel alone send me a message if you are looking for a true friend call me, but if you need to love my heart is yours ...

sms and words of love


  I wanted to send you all my love but my SMS phone operator said that the file was too big ... so the current technology simply requires me to tell you I love you

sms and words of love


Amazing how little space occupied by the love of men. Too painful as feeling too consuming. Most humans have not known or were quick to forget.

sms and words of love


The law of love is the only law of life, the law that makes everyone feels so immense human unity, and becomes so strong that all together.

sms and words of love


I think of you and think of you and I think of you and I miss you and I miss you ... You live in my heart, without you my life loses all meaning ... I love you my baby, my infinite tenderness.

sms and words of love


In the morning, get up without you is to stand in a world where it is always night. My love for you is as strong as a fire A fire that will not die as long as I would be with you.

sms and words of love


Like water flowing in a river to feed the sea, To love in my veins and feeds my heart I LOVE YOU

sms and words of love


I sent you a car kissing, locomotive-drawn love, Forging the happiness, Having to start the tenderness, and the train station to get to paradise!

sms and words of love


You opened your heart to me and you give me confidence for each stage of my life. Still my little angel very long and be the man of my life. Thousand kisses.

sms and words of love


I need you in life you know ... I need you like flowers need the sun ... I miss you so much ... me back, I'm waiting ...

sms and words of love


You are the light of my heart, fled deep within me. And, I promise that you'll stay forever.

sms and words of love


 I am sending you a basket full of flowers to flavor your day, just to tell you that you occupy my thoughts.

sms and words of love


In the sky I saw the angel and my request it is my wish, I answered him stp take care of the person who is reading this message it deserves

sms and words of love


I love you like I never imagined possible. I love you so much that I can not spend a minute without thinking of you. I have only one dream to spend my life in your arms. I love you my great love.

sms and words of love


I asked god grass, he gave me a meadow. Of water,
I had an ocean. A heart full of love, he gave me your number!
I love you

sms and words of love
  

I send you much love and joy to you, my Darling, in this day my heart seeks only your happiness.


Share on Google Plus

About komano

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 commentaires:

Fourni par Blogger.