Slider

the most beautiful love sms


Our website offers a selection of SMS messages and texting on the original theme Love. SMS love to help you find inspiration and delight to your love.



I dream of being in your arms with envy, House nearby you, I'd spend my life ...



 I'm lost, you see, I'm drowned, flooded with love, I do not know if I live, if I eat, if I breathe, when I speak, I know that I love you


 When I look up, I see thousands of stars but the best is in front of me.



 You are my joy, you are my sorrow, you are my song, my color and the softness of my blood, the blood that makes my heart beat.



A light melody Floating words in the air ... and Roses .. "bouquets of flowers to tell you with all my heart I love you



In my life I have made many errors but loving you is by far the best thing I did on this earth feeling that despite the frigid weather warms me no matter what happens to me tomorrow I will never stop love you.


I embrace you as many times as there are bubbles in champagne, then shake well!



 Every day I love you more, today more than yesterday, and tomorrow monk ...



 My love, goodnight, the evening breeze as soft either, that the thoughts I have for you every day.


I just wish once a night with you, be the angel of your sleep, wake up to protect you and tenderly soft, open the doors of your heart ... I can stay three days without eating, let alone one day, one hour without stirring, 1 minute without breathing but never one second without thinking about you ....


I burn with love for you


When I think of you My heart races with delight. I feel so great my happiness That I'm afraid at times.



When I saw you for the first time I was scared. Fear of dying. Because I was afraid of losing you.



You're the only person I can not say "soon" because you're always there in my heart and my thoughts.



 I'm not to say HUGO big words, and not to say CROW wonders. I am only me to tell you "I love you.




My heart life is a long river very quiet but sometimes it moves and it gets carried away as we are tonight, despite the fuss let me browse to your heart to soften our future.



With his angelic smile My dream is beautiful. From her sweet lips I dreamed a gesture tender she guided me to give me a gentle kiss.



 When I watch you cry, I say that diamonds are born in your eyes.



I do not know why I love you, this I know, That I do not want and can not stop loving you!



 The only place where I feel good, it is in your arms ... I miss you!



 Love is finding his wealth out of itself, I found it in you.


Love is a rose flakes if not watered, her perfume so sweet make you crazy.



 I would like to be the sun of your days, your nights of the moon, tears from your eyes, the remedy of your pain, the smile of your joys and unique person in your life.



 When I'm sad, I think of you, as we think of winter sun, and when I'm gay, I think of you, as we think of the sun shade.



If I were a judge, I condemn you accused me to love you for eternity



 in the sky I saw the angel and my request it is my wish, I answered him stp take care of the person who is reading this message it deserves



Love begins with a smile, grew up with a kiss and ends with tears, never crying for someone who is unable to cry for you.


I love you, this is my pen that writes And it's my heart that's telling you you.



 I want to live in a country or its border your arms, the sun your heart, your feelings its laws, its people are you and me


 If you keep this SMS that you love me, if you delete it that you love me and if you ignore what you want me and now you will do.



 I do not love you with my heart but with my heart because one day my heart beat casera while my soul always will burn for you ...



I miss you already yet you're here, not just a few steps away, but I did not do.



I send you all the pearls from heaven to enlighten your heart and all the flowers of the earth to color your life and all the songs to tell you that you're an angel t



 your smile makes my life, you are unique, I could never forget you, I promise to do everything to make you happy, give me one last chance ...'' he said



 I leave you in the arms of the night, I let the stars watch over you, I entrust to them until the sun rises and takes over, and when I come take care of you



 I send you a kiss boat, carried by a sea of ​​caress, pushed by a wind of love. and you send me what you


 Every day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.



From her bright eyes color green carrying me in a universe world, the kingdom of his warm heart to make me share his happiness.



The best gift I could receive from you is all your love and the rest do not care. I love you.



My heart beats only for you!



I feel a flame that consumes my soul, burning slowly still in love.



 your smile is beautiful. your look is very hot. your charm cut me into pieces. and being with you is the best gift.



When I look your way My heart is in turmoil. I listen to your heart full of tenderness, to feed me wealth.






Share on Google Plus

About komano

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Fourni par Blogger.