Slider

True love stories

Love story # 1


my name is cindy and I had my first love at 19!
I went to a friend's birthday. as soon as I arrived I noticed a lot of beau goss and especially my first love thomas. we threw glances here and there and the hours it really was beginning to make me crack! it was just talk, but not much because we're both shy. the next day he went home and I was so bummed because I had not asked for her number. I try to get her number by my girlfriend gave me. I write to him and it is spoken all day. that evening we decided to go out together but I learned that he had three years moin me and he lived in my home that 1:15 was a bit disappointed but I thought it was the love that counts. three weeks during the holiday valentine sommmes we saw us! I will not tell you my two days with him (he slept with me) because it would take too long but we spent two super beautiful day (movies, gifts, kebab). when he left I was really sad because I told myself I had to wait for the next vacation (two months) to review. it was super hard for me, I spent my days crying, I was afraid he meets another girl and I was very in love. but he felt it not the same thing as me which surprised me. a week later he dumped me in finding as it did not escuse environment to engage with the age and all that. I really suffered and I still suffer it been 4 months that I'm with, but I still have not forgotten and I never forget it. it hurts me but I still had some great moments with him. thomas I'll never forget you!!

Love story # 2


Today we do not even have time to ask questions about his feelings that others in poses more! It is annoying even if the goal is probably not bad.
For people like me who are not good at the statements and for "love stories" in general it is very destabilizing because usually even the person concerned is fast without even being aware not tell him!
In short, this intro to get to the point that I am amoueux a girl that I mean well and especially with me who I am raprocher by chance, but the subject is not especially I don ' environment did not talk about ca. This girl I had the opportunity to rapporcher in more "intimate", I mean that I have little opportunity to take her in my arms for example to her caresses (nothing sexual about it agrees!), the fact is that it is let and she did not really react in the sense that she did not push me, or encourage. It was at a party and the presence of other prevents me express my feelings (that alone already I beauccoup harm then to the other ...) Since I have not seen directly, we just had contact "MSN" ...
My problem is that I do not know what it pourait éventuelement recentir and in good gardener that I am, I have my collections a fairly large number of rakes (I prefer to laugh) and I do not seen me illusions. In addition, I know that all people who have had my birthday, my friends all know how I feel because it seems I am demonstrative. So I have more "afraid" to go to him confess my feelings in front ...
So here is where I am, I'm not bothering you more thank you for having me "read" (^ ^) and if you have any advice I'm interested.

Love story # 3

I remember this game like it was yesterday. That said, it was my first love hstoire. It lasted a year and I wanted to know.
It all started one day during the month of November. I had one hour of study and the pin was told to me by a boy. It asked me my name, my age, my year .... finally all basic questions. After a quarter of an hour my neighbor no more attention to me and spoke to a friend who was in front of me. They talked about everything and anything, but I thought that before I had a beautiful voice. I looked up and I saw: muscular boy, black hair, brown eyes and tanned complexion. I was so dazzled by her beauty that I did my pencil fell. I wanted to pick it up and at that moment, he grabbed my hand and touched. It rendi my pencil and 5 minutes we looked into his eyes. They began advanced towards each other, he stroked my hair and that moment, the bell rang.
The days that followed, I looked shyly and every time he passed me, he gave me a wink.
It's been two weeks we had seen for the first time and I saw him on the last day before the holiday. We met in the hallway, he took my hand and kissed me and I saw no more of the day.
After two weeks of vacation, I was convinced that he could not remember anything. But ....... he came near me with a silver ring and asked me out (even today, I still have that ring). Of course, I accepted. The day of St. Valentn he gave me a necklace with a sapphire. We could not live without one another. It was magical.
It was a really beautiful love story! Ed, I'm still grateful for this year love!

Love story # 4


to begin my story, I must go back very far back that is my 3 years (I'm 15 now). My father and mother were divorced since I was born and three years after my mother met a man I did not cite the name, he quickly filled the gap paternity home, I loved it, it was Morocco to origin, but already had the Belgian nationalitée, so between my mother and it was not a marriage besides they are still together and I have a little sister 8 years.
We were often in Morocco and to my 13 years it has not been a problem for me. But one year I stayed two months over there in the brother of my stepfather and I fell in love with her son, I was crazy, I spent my whole day with him. I do not really know how he treated me. Then I had to return to Belgium. I taner my parents for a month to come back, claiming to want to learn Arabic, before leaving I told him that I loved him he told me that too, and when I returned to Morocco was fantastic holiday.

              I am then returned presques during the school holidays. I loved him to death, the only problem is that he never wanted to tell his parents that he was with me, it was a subject of constant arguments, I stayed 18 months, I plan my future, for me it was GOOD. Then last week he left me, I cried all the tears of my body, but it was nothing compared to what would happen to me then, two days later I learned that he was engaged a girl he had just met, so I felt a grudge, not because he left me, but because he never wanted to say he was with me, but that he presented to his family this girl as his bride when he had just met the.

Love story # 5


One day when I was not good as usual due to a number of problems with my father, I decided to just pick up the cat from my cell phone as my usual. I loved throwing a little philosophical topics and let me answer uatres or débattre.Et topic tonight spoke of death and love of good and evil of these concepts and a young man of 18 years as many came to meet me not on the forum but then deny to force discussion, exchanged our phone number. Then one night, we APELA for hours and strength discussion he came to this conclusion: you must open your eyes to the world, it's not a normal life you lead you to do anything. You are intellegente, do not ruin it. Not really sure about I p asses and you gave him reason. It prposa me to open my eyes to show me the world as it really is to get me out of the mine, at first I did not believe him, I thought he was a haywire. Or maybe he was an angel? But the fact remains that it was nice. We apelions every night juqu evening when the first came out I love you. It was a I love you inespérer that came from me. J had not yet ever seen. One day he came, it was a Saturday afternoon, it was 10 am when he Apele me as I had just wake me, he told em so here I am in my North Station train leaves in half an hour, do you want me to come? I was very exited at the prospect of finally being able to meet him. It was not cannon but then I loved him no matter what else. AND after it happened when I 've kissed and we do not know and never leave now I'll see you on weekends and during vacant and is well on pluto since our mother know. I am finishing dream life in his arms and kissing her every moment I think that's love

Love story # 6

It's been several hours since I looked at my paper trying to find the words. I wanted to write this letter, I do not want to miss this opportunity. It is true that I did not know him long, but I knew it was Him. Of course I could have told him to his face, but he is always surrounded by his friends, shy as I would have taken me for a fool ... But inspiration does not come, I could not find. Suddenly, I thought about a letter that Dad had written to my mother when they were young, I had to be somewhere. They gave me, I found it pretty. So I began to search my office, I put my hand on it. Dear Alice, Three words can mean many things: in three words it is possible to kill people, to say goodbye to someone to remake the world ... For me, these three words serve me just tell you one thing I can not express otherwise. These three words express a feeling that I feel since I know you, even though at first it was hidden in the depths of my being and I probably refoulais fear of being unhappy later ... Now I have confidence in the future and these words came to me naturally. I hope you feel the same for me. The three words I wanted to say are: I love you. I knew it was wrong to repeat verbatim what was said my father, but this letter expressed exactly what I felt for Chris. And if it worked for my father, so why not for me? I swore that the next day I'll give it and we'll see what happens ... Today I no longer 16, but 10 years older than I am with Cyril since the day I decided to give him the letter, we were made for each other. We had a daughter, Leah. I kept this letter for her, when she grows up. Who knows, she may need be? End

Love story # 7


I am so happy with my first afternoon with my boyfriend that I want to share with everyone ... So here. He asked me on Thursday evening. On Friday, my sisters had school but not me, so I had the house all by myself ... And as of right, to dinner time, I was going to get my sister to school and he joined us. After lunch, I went to take my sisters at their school, and my love stayed with me when we returned home. Slowly, he closed the curtains of the living room and sat on the couch. No longer, I jumped at the chance that fesait me to kiss him as much as I wanted (ca fesait one and a half years that I loved, I did not want that ca! ). He took me in his arms gently, lovingly and we started kissing. It was so good to hold him in my arms at last! Then suddenly, he raised me in his arms. I was sure it would take me to my room (I would not protest!), But it does not change me as a couch, to go to one that was bigger. The caresses followed, and I loved him so much, I think we would have made love to this pm so we were close to one another. Then he stopped and asked me "how long you love me?". I get the red ... (I blush VERY easily) "it's been one and a half years that I adore you ..." and he replies "Love is like a chick, have not nipped in the bud otherwise it rots" And he kissed me all over again. Other caresses a little more intimate, followed. "You're a really special girl you, expect a guy for one and a half years ..." "Thou well worth the trouble, I love you even more now!". Then unfortunately, all good things on one end, it was time to get my sisters to school ... I was quite sad, but we had promised to start as soon as possible ca ... I spent an afternoon vriament beautiful, and even if we had 
Share on Google Plus

About komano

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Fourni par Blogger.