Slider

declaration of love sms


messages of love, of love sms



If you do not talk to me, I will fill my heart with your silence to tell you how much I miss you and how hard it is to love you.



 messages of love, of love sms



If love working with solar energy, I need more sun to love you.

 messages of love, of love sms




I thought I could live without you, but when I think about it, nobody lives without his heart ...

 messages of love, of love sms



One day you came into my life. Today, you're still there. Tomorrow I have a dream: that you will always be!


 messages of love, of love sms



If being in love is the madness so I'm crazy since I know you and I want to be my whole life. i love you.

 messages of love, of love sms



I offer the softness, I promise to love and I'll cover you with kisses, I do not think you can read this message, but I do know is that you'll feel certainment.

 messages of love, of love sms




if you're stress opens the window, the stars you voice are the words of joy that I send you.

 messages of love, of love sms



If I had the sea to the land as ink and paper I think I would not have enough room to tell you how much I love you!

 messages of love, of love sms



If you love me as much as I love you You should feel the pain of my heart because you're not with me. I love you.

 messages of love, of love sms



Birds have wings to fly, and I have a heart to love you.

 messages of love, of love sms



If I called you 15 attacks, when I turn 18 and you called if you miss me call me ...

 messages of love, of love sms




Leaning out my window I imagine you take the first step to make two miles to the end of Kenya I love you.

 messages of love, of love sms



I do not know why, but the last few days, I feel the need to say I love you to those for whom I have that feeling. It burns my lips, it's so hard!

 messages of love, of love sms



I want to be a tear to be born in your eyes, live on your cheek and die in your lips ... I love you.

 messages of love, of love sms



my darling you're the big sun goes to my head, I filed on your lips soft and tender those few words that reflect the feeling in my heart to love you toi.je

 messages of love, of love sms


Love you is to smile even after losing everything I have, because you are more important than the world.

 messages of love, of love sms



If love is a crime, then we are all guilty 2. Me love you, and you to be lovely.

 messages of love, of love sms



you are my joy when I cry, my dream when I sleep, my guardian angel when I wander, you're my soul, only you can please me.

 messages of love, of love sms


I love your eyes, but I prefer the mine because without them I can not see yours.

 messages of love, of love sms



my love for you is as big qu'inombrables are the stars in the sky.

 messages of love, of love sms


if one day you get to count the grains of sand on a beach, you will have an idea of ​​the extent of my love for you.


Share on Google Plus

About komano

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Fourni par Blogger.