Slider

I'm in love with you





when u feeling that, no one care about u,no one miss to u,no one loves u,no one want u and no one need about u.......remember that
i do al ofl that♥ i care about ui miss ui love ui want ui need to u...


my love for u is a journey. Starting at forever and ending at never.listen carefully to my heart. every time it beats, it says your name. 


i may not be a clock that may sms you 24 hours a day but my heart will be like a clock that will not stop caring and loving some one special as you..



it's a nice feeling when you know that some one loves you.some one misses you.some one needs youbut it fells much better when you know that 
some one never ever forgets you



“You must know that I do not love and that I love you,
because everything alive has its two sides;a word is one wing of silence,fire has its cold half.I love you in order to begin to love you,to start infinity againand never to stop loving you:that’s why I do not love you yet.I love you, and I do not love you, as if I heldkeys in my hand: to a future of joy-a wretched, muddled fate-My love has two lives, in order to love you.



“A book,
a book fullof human touches,of shirts,a bookwithout loneliness, with menand tools,a bookis victory.” 


“I have named you queen. 
There are taller than you, taller. There are purer than you, purer. There are lovelier than you, lovelier. But you are the queen.” 

Share on Google Plus

About komano

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Fourni par Blogger.