Slider

Text, Messages, Poems and Quote On Birthday



birthday poem for my daughter

My dear daughter
If your life was fall
you'd apple
If your life was fortunate,
You'd Libra
If your life was passion,
You'd Cupid
If your life was love,
You'll always be,
If your life was questions
You'd solutions
If your life was sad,
You'd rejoice,
If your life was home,
You'd foundations
If your life was conversation
You'd be speaking,
If your life was art,
You'd blush,
If your life was dedicated,
You'd mom,
If your life was apparently
You'd elegance
If your life was deep,
You'd heart
If your life was work,
You'd battle
Your life is a gift,
Looking up,
Your life is pure,
Look to Eternity
Your life is fruitful,
Made up putting a lot of babies in the world!
Mommy loves you ..


Poetry for the birthday of a dad


My dad very strong

As a dinosaur
My dad very sweet
As a calinou
I love my dad
More than treasure
I wish you a happy birthday
From the bottom of my heart sincere


Birthday Poem for Mom


My dear mother

I love so much
I wish you from the bottom of my heart
Happy birthday, and here flowers
To tell you my love
That will last forever


birthday text to my wife

You are my wife, my friend, my lover,
My beloved princess,

Always by my side
Present, desirable and loving,

I wish you a wonderful birthday.
And I offer these flowers
From the bottom of my heart
To celebrate this extra year
We spent together.
May we long
Taste these moments
Of love and great happiness.


Friend birthday text for a (e) (e) very close

It is wonderful and comforting to know that someone in the world like me, think of me. Someone I can count on in times of hardship, someone with whom I spend wonderful moments of closeness and sharing. That person is you.
And I wanted to tell you in your birthday, how important it is for me to have you as a friend (e).
I wish you a wonderful birthday




birthday text for a distant friend


Despite the distance between us, I think of you on this special day when you celebrate your ... years.
I hope that you enjoy the good life and save you the trouble.
Away from me, you remain in my heart.
And I wish you a wonderful birthday.

For text Anniversary Son
Congratulations on your birthday.

I wish you pleasant surprises and happy events
that this day brings you many joys and all your dreams come true!
May happiness be with you today and every day of your life.


 birthday poem for mom

One morning I got up,
And I could see you.
Between your bangs swarthy,
I watched your black eyes
And I could remember the day it all began ...

There are 15 years I have seen the world
15 years ago I saw a beautiful face, yours crying,
There are 15 years I learned to moan,
There are 15 I start breathing,
15 years ago I felt for the first time the fear of living,
15 years ago you took me in your arms to comfort me.

It's been 15 years now that I try every day to tell you'' I love you'' and 15 times in all I wish you a happy birthday.
Today only comes once a year,
For fifteen years,
You're just like me,
That help me.
thank you mom

birthday poem for my love


Today is special
The day you were born
I can not thank enough
The sky will be filed
On this abandoned road
I was just wander
Every day without you is suffering
I suffer from your absence
In my eyes the horizon is that transparency
Hoping to see you
The only light you all my hopes
I feel alone in the night
Invaded by the desire
To have in my life
He who shines day and night
And that brings me happiness
With a simple smile heart
My love for you is a flower
That is cut but never dies
As long as we let him sleep underground
The roots of an extraordinary love
I say to you that in this birthday poem


birthday text

Welcome to middle age! Here is the menu for this great year awaits:
Cocktail of joy,
Cream of friendship,
Grated health
Love net and sauce madness
Plateau surprises
Based harmony.
Treats you well and ... Happy Birthday!


texts for birthday cards


In this special day, I wish you a fabulous birthday ...

With an excellent cake, a ton of fantastic gifts and party like hell!
Nothing is too wonderful for your birthday
 Happy Birthday!


Happy Birthday humor

A pretty birthday card is good, but to blow candles and eat something good, nothing like a good birthday cake!
When can you go to the house to show us your breath?
(He starts to be a lot of candles ...)
In the meantime we will contact, I wish you a birthday full of happiness!


child birthday



Second by second, you make us laugh,

Time after time, you give us joy,
Minute after minute you give us an abundance of love,
Year after year, we get to know you,
You are our little darling to whom we wish a happy birthday.


Wishes to a friend for his birthday



Today is a big day since you were born just days ago _____ years [Choose the age of the person]. On this occasion, I just present you my best wishes for happiness and success. Spent at your side so many seasons and always fresh friendship really delight me. The cold weather like heat, gentle breezes as storms have strengthened the ties that bind us, no erosion, no cassure.Les birthdays are always an opportunity to take stock of the progress made to consult the barometer of our life. I'd like to add my wishes an overview of our friendship, which began in adolescence. At that time, you were going through a crisis, too, and together we were able to overcome small perturbations that punctuate the lives of everyone at this age. Then we all / both convolé the knot, which, far away from us one (e) other, also confirmed our commitment. Children, work, the vagaries of life: we all shared.

So I take your birthday to tell you that I sincerely hope that we continue this path side by side, as we did for so long. Thank you for everything you gave me.


Letter to say Happy Birthday my love


Happy birthday my love ...
Happy birthday dear ...

You were born to be loved by me ...
Your birth is a gift of love that I have booked your parents ...
Tell you that I love you on your birthday is not enough ...
All my love words are powerless to tell you how much I love you, how I adore you ...

For your birthday I would like to offer you a thousand hugs a thousand kisses everywhere, lots of I love you, thousands of flowers from my heart, romantic poems by the thousands, a sweet love song and all the tenderness of my feelings ...


Birthday poem for love


Happy birthday my love, My chibidibidi, my pooch, roudoudou My, my beautiful day, my sweet chicken, I wish you roudoudou.Je year venirSoit a huge fireworks display. I pray that your avenirTe leads to Garden of Earthly Delights.

Birthday quote

Birthdays are only valid if they are bridges thrown forward.
Quote anniversary of Jacques Chirac
A good husband never remembers the age of his wife, but his birthday forever.
Quote birthday Jacques Audiberti
If he forgets to wish me my birthday is that it does not see me grow old.
Quote birthday Michèle Bernier
There is evidence that celebrating birthdays is good for health. Statistics show that the people who celebrate the most become older.
Quote birthday Den Hartog
A diplomat is a man who remembers a woman's birthday and forgets her age.
Birthday quote Somerset Maugham
This is the spirit we have fun, this is the heart that does not get bored.
Quote birthday Rivarol
Forty years is a terrible age. Because this is the age when we become what we are.
Quote birthday of Charles Peguy
All ages to succeed, you must know the pick.
Birthday quote Raymond Radiguet
Can not tell you my age, it changes all the time.
Quote birthday of Alphonse Allais
Nobody is young after forty years but it can be irresistible at any age.
Quote anniversary of Coco Chanel


Share on Google Plus

About komano

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 commentaires:

Fourni par Blogger.