Slider

What is love


A day without your love is a day without life .

**************
Love is like a beauty can't be tamed, it's as wild as the wind, words can never explain, the feelings held within.


**************


;The quickest way to receive love is to give Don't shut love out of your life by saying it's impossible to find;
;The fastest way to lose love is to hold it too tightly
And the best way to keep love is to give it wings.

**************
 


Love is like ghost, many heard of it, but very few experienced it.


*****************



If I had a rose for every time I thought about you I would be walking in a garden forever.

******************

I believe that God above created you for me to love. He picked you out from all the rest because he knew I'd love you the best!

*****************




Roses of red grow in my heart and they will never wither... because they bloom every time I see your smile, hear your voice or just think of you!

*****************


No man is worth your tears and the one who is will never make you cry!

*****************


Love is like a rose, with gentle tender parts; slowly it unfolds and develops in your heart.

*****************

Tears.... the silent language of lost love.

******************

In Love very rarely do we win but when Love is true even if we lost we still win just for having the privilege of Loving someone more than ourselves.

*******************


They say it takes a minute to found a special people, but the entire life to forget them.

*******************


I love all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes!


*******************

Loving you could take my life, but when I look into your eyes, I know that you worth that sacrifice.

*******************

The sky is full of golden stars shining in the light of the moon, but the most beautiful light I see, is in your eyes.
*******************If your heart was a prison, I would like to be sentenced for life.

Share on Google Plus

About komano

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Fourni par Blogger.