Slider

I Love You !! Quotes !!


Ah! If I loved you, she moaned as I love you!
Quote I love you Yvan Audouard
I love you is unsubtle. It removes explanations, facilities, degrees, scruples.
I love you to quote Roland Barthes
These dresses are crazy emblem of thy spirit garish Mad I'm terrified, I hate you as much as I love you!
I love you poem by Charles Baudelaire
Children have neither past nor future, and what happens to us much, they enjoy the present.
I love you in words of Jean de La Bruyère
When a singer puts his hand on his heart, it means usually, I will always love you!
I love you quotes by Charles Baudelaire
I love you - this is the word that is the most mysterious, the only worthy to be commented for centuries.
Quote I love you Christian Bobin
Lovers who s'bécottent on park benches benches, benches s'disant In the "I love you" pathetic Have the mouth Classified sympatiques well.
I love you in song by Georges Brassens
And as each day I love you more, Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow then Qu'importeront facial wrinkles, If the same roses perfume the way?
I love you in poetry Rosamond Gerard
Girls when it says "I love you" - it's like a second baptism - It gives them a whole new heart - As at the end of the egg.
Song to say I love you to Georges Brassens
I love you, you love me, you sow.
Quote I like Maurice Chapelan
I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when we are together.
Quote I love you Roy Croft
When you say I love you in friendship This is almost the last page when you say I love you a little pity It's like the end of a good trip.
Quotes Joe Dassin
There are so many different ways to say "I love you" and to talk about love in the songs.
Celine Dion
Saying I love you to someone is perhaps the supreme human prayer.
Georges Dor
The front windows as are the watchmen of grief - I've been looking beyond expectation - Beyond myself - and I do not know as I love you - Which one of us is missing.
Paul Eluard poem
If you loved me, and if I loved you as I love you!
Lyrics I love you Paul Géraldy
For you see, each day I love you more - Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.
I love you by Rosamond Gerard
When I stood before you, like a clear mirror, your eyes bore into mine, and beheld your image. - So you say: ". I love you" - But in truth, you love you in me.
Khalil Gibran
This is because you differ from me as I love you, I love you not that different from me.
André Gide
Since I love you, my loneliness begins to throw you.
Jean Giraudoux
There is a question in "I love you" - who asks "and you love me, do you?"
I love you song by Jean-Jacques Goldman
I love you, that is to say that I love about you the difference that keeps us from being different.
Quotes Roger Judrin
I love you for all the women that I have not known I love you for all the time I have not lived
Poee I'll aimePaul Eluard
I love you to love I love you for all the women I do not like
Paul Eluard
I love you for your wisdom that is not mine to health I love you against all that is illusion To that immortal heart that I do not hold
Quotes Paul Eluard
How many times once I could say I love you! Then, with great care, we recompterons. We ressouviendrons thousand things, even Small exquisite trifles we radoterons.
Rosamond Gerard
She said I love you and say I love you! She always said, and I always say!
Quotes by Victor Hugo.
Probably you do not love me like I love you, I know how you trompas me to the extreme.
Paul Verlaine


Share on Google Plus

About komano

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Fourni par Blogger.