Slider

love sms for her

Messages of love for a woman



If the sand was a proof of love I will give you all the desert sand.

Messages of love for a woman

 For us lovers it seems a grain of sand means a percentage of affinity. I have at my fingertips all the deserts. You can just imagine the number? But I find it insufficient to prove my love for you. I love you!

Messages of love for a woman

    I have a soul that size my thoughts and the rest of the past ... I love you, I love You and I love you

Messages of love for a woman

I do not love you with my heart but with my heart because one day my heart stops beating while my soul still burn for you

Messages of love for a woman

If you keep this SMS that you love me, if you delete it that you love me and if you ignore what you want me and now you will do.

Messages of love for a woman

Nothing makes my day happier than SMS you. So I'll make your wonderful day full of sending you SMS. I love you!

Messages of love for a woman

 You are my last thought before sleeping, you're my only pleasure, you are my ideas to write, you're my joy smile, your absence makes me suffer.

Messages of love for a woman


    My heart I love you you're everything to me I can more without you I think of you each second I can not find the words to express to you how I feel ... I love you all?

Messages of love for a woman

    If I love you love me if I'm afraid reassures me if I cry console me, but if I die, I'll come after me surplice.

Messages of love for a woman

 In the sky I saw the angel and my request it is my wish, I would have responded stp take care of the person who is reading this message it deserves

Messages of love for a woman

 My heart I love you you're everything to me I can more without you I think of you each second I can not find the words to express to you how I feel ... I love you just

Messages of love for a woman

Yet without the right to yourself, I'm afraid of the moment when you will no longer be there, if I dared, I'd ask you to stay near me

Messages of love for a woman

 If you do not talk to me, I will fill my heart with your silence to tell you how much I miss you and how hard it is to love you.

Messages of love for a woman

Yesterday you were, tonight I will look for you but I think of wonderful memories, memories of a daughter, a friend, a woman that I really ...

♥♥♥
Share on Google Plus

About komano

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Fourni par Blogger.