Slider

Love is love ♥ Pablo Neruda ( part 2 )



“In this part of the story I am the one who
dies, the only one, and I will die of love because I love you,
because I love you, Love, in fire and in blood.”
♥♥

“my feet will want to walk to where you are sleeping
but
I shall go on living.”
♥♥

“And one by one the nights between our separated cities are joined to the night that unites us.”
♥♥

“Only do not forget, if I wake up crying
it's only because in my dream I'm a lost child

hunting through the leaves of the night for your hands....” 
♥♥

“Don't go far off, not even for a day,
because I don't know how to say it - a day is long
and I will be waiting for you, as in
an empty station when the trains are
parked off somewhere else, asleep.

Don't leave me, even for an hour, because then
the little drops of anguish will all run together,
the smoke that roams looking for a home will drift
into me, choking my lost heart.

Oh, may your silhouette never dissolve
on the beach, may your eyelids never flutter
into the empty distance. Don't LEAVE me for
a second, my dearest, because in that moment you'll
have gone so far I'll wander mazily
over all the earth, asking, will you
come back? Will you leave me here, dying?” 
♥♥

“It was at that age
that poetry came in search of me.”

“Love! Love until the night collapses!” 
“I no longer love her, that's certain, but maybe I love her. Love is so short, forgetting is so long.” 
♥♥

“Then love knew it was called love.
And when I lifted my eyes to your name,
suddenly your heart showed me my way” 
♥♥

“I got lost in the night, without the light
of your eyelids, and when the night surrounded me
I was born again: I was the owner of my own darkness.” 
♥♥
Share on Google Plus

About komano

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Fourni par Blogger.