Slider

52 Reasons why I Love You

Out of ideas about what to surprise your lover with this Valentine’s Day? Or is it her/his birthday that’s coming up? Or is it that you are planning to make your upcoming love anniversary or wedding-anniversary a special one? And this time, you want to add a personal touch to your gift, something that your partner will cherish for years to come.

Have you considered simply professing your love as that special gift? Yes, with a little bit of packaging and creative presentation, the words from your heart will become awesome gifts. Make a love notebook expressing “52 Reasons Why I Love You”. Or better still, make one card each for one reason, and they will give a weekly touch of sweetness all through the 52 weeks throughout one whole year. To top it all, this is a great opportunity for you to give vent to your feelings and emotions.

Here are some ideas that will help you to bring out your innermost feelings with ease. Please remember that these are generic ideas. It will be best to spice them up with a little dose of intimacy. You are the best person to know your loved one. There must be some reason behind you choosing that person as your companion over others – the reasons that make her/him special in your eyes; the reasons that made you fall in love; the reasons that make the relationship thrive and grow. Close your eyes. Give it a few minutes of deep thought. And you shall have your uniqueReasons Why I Love You”!

52 Reasons why I Love You
  1. I love you for giving me indulgence even when I do all those crazy things and still love me with all your might.

  2. I love you for pampering me like a queen/king – a dream come true for anyone looking for a soul mate.

  3. I love you for being my partner in crime and team up with me in whatever mischief I come up with.

  4. I love you for making me always see the brighter side of life no matter how difficult the present may be.

  5. I love you for the way your face lights up to make me feel wanted whenever I reach out to you.

  6. I love you for making me feel rejuvenated and relaxed the way only you can make me feel.

  7. I love you for gifting me a sense of belonging every time you wrap your arms round me.

  8. I love you for always thinking about me and mine before you think about yourself.

  9. I love you for being my backbone and standing up for me even in the most difficult situations.

  10. I love you for the cute little surprises that you pop at me making the most normal day a very special one.

  11. I love you for being possessive about me – something I feel every time you protectively kiss my forehead.

  12. I love you for all the lovers’ fights we have and the way you patiently lead to the patching up.

  13. I love you for believing in my dreams – the way your faith in me never falters even for a second.

  14. I love you for looking so cute every time you crinkle up your nose when working will full concentration.

  15. I love you for making me jealous whenever I see you being friendly with someone else.

  16. I love you for believing in me, even in situations where my self confidence flickers and fumbles.

  17. I love you for never hesitating to make the first move to make up after we have a fight.

  18. I love you for looking so adorable every time you stretch out your arms to hold me in a tight hug.

  19. I love you for never giving up on me even when I make things difficult for you by throwing tantrums.

  20. I love you for bringing out the child in me and filling up my life with fun and frolic.

  21. I love you for never letting me down even though you know all my weak points.

  22. I love you for listening to me patiently as I babble my heart out no matter how busy you are.

  23. I love you for looking so vulnerable when hit by the harsh cold realities of the world – it simply makes me feel like holding you forever.

  24. I love you for making me feel complete when I am around you – as if we were born to complement each other.

  25. I love you for the snuggly way you rest my head on your arms as we dance to the tunes of our favorite romantic number.

  26. I love you for being the first person I would like to behold every morning as I start the day.

  27. I love you for making me want to share every little secret of my life with you.

  28. I love you for making me want to walk endless miles in silence with you, just by holding your hands.

  29. I love you for understanding all that I ever want to say to you, even when they are unspoken.

  30. I love you for coming up with cute little nicknames for me that gives an intimacy to your relationship.

  31. I love you for the twinkle in your eyes that makes me go head over heels in love all over again.

  32. I love you for putting my interests in a higher pedestal than your own even if they are conflicting.

  33. I love you for listening to my stories with interest even when I am repeating it for the umpteenth time.

  34. I love you for making me dream of all the pillow talks we can have as we end each day together.

  35. I love you for being part of every plan I make for my future – I can never think of spending the years ahead without you.

  36. I love you for the way you look deeply and searchingly into my eyes when you whisper those three magic words to me.

  37. I love you for the way time flies when I am with you – there’s not a moment of boredom as long as you and I are together.

  38. I love you for trying to impress my friends and family, not because you like them all, but just because you know it matters to me.

  39. I love you for trusting in me completely and never giving an ear to any naysayer as long as you don’t hear my side of the story.

  40. I love you for noticing even the tiniest change in me; you never fail to sniff up even the most subtle mood swing in me.

  41. I love you for never holding back your feelings for me – for telling me just what you feel about me.

  42. I love you for keeping me in the top of your list of priorities and making me a part of your plans for your life.

  43. I love you for never letting ego come in between us – owning up a mistake is never an issue that can create trouble in your relationship.

  44. I love you for your sense of humor that makes conversations with you intellectually satisfying – in other words, you act as my brain stimulant.

  45. I love you for living your life in accordance with the principles you follow and profess – you have the courage to face life head on.

  46. I love you for your spontaneity – your easy going ways make it fun to be around with you.

  47. I love you for the dazzling smile you give me every time I come to you – it fills my days and my heart with warmth and positivity.

  48. I love you for the little notes and text messages you keep shooting at me all though the day – a gesture that says you have me in your thoughts always.

  49. I love you for making the world seem a happy place to be in when I have you as a companion.

  50. I love you for the way you make moments feel like eternity when spent away from you – I miss you in every moment of being apart.

  51. I love you for being my pillar of strength to help me battle all the rough patches that life throws at me.

  52. I love you for the sense of security you instill in me every time I lean my head on your shoulders.

So what are you waiting for? Go on and pour out your heart out and make your sweetheart feel loved and cared for, and go weak at the knees. The twinkle in your love’s eyes, the smile that would light up her/his face when you present her/him these would be a great return gift for you too!
Share on Google Plus

About komano

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment
Fourni par Blogger.