Slider

Sms love,love messages


For every hour , I need you



Sms love,love SmsFor every day, i miss you
For every minute, I feel you
For every second, I want you
        Forever , I love you 

The sky is full of golden stars shining in the light of the moon, but the most beautiful light I see is in your eyes 

I miss you so... here around me, so many people, but yet i'm so alone. I miss your lips, your lovely smile, I miss you each day more and more

I wanted to send you all my love but the postman said it was too big !!!!! 

You are always in my heart, here and everywhere, There is no one in the whole world that makes me feel this way.  

There are thousands of roses on this world, even if I give you every rose to you, that would not be enough to tell you how much I love you! 
Share on Google Plus

About komano

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment
Fourni par Blogger.