Slider

LOVE SMS ,love message




LOVE SMS
The spaces between our fingers were created so that another person's fingers could fill them in. Hope you'll find your dream hand to hold you forever. 


Nobody tells fish to swim, birds to fly, cows to moo, dogs to bark - they just do. Just like nobody tells me to remember you. I just do!

Whenever you feel blue, I will be there for you. Whenever you are sad, I will stay by your side. Whenever you need someone to love, I will always be there for you to have. 

I hate when you smile at me because you make me crazy about you. I hate when you talk to me because you make me run out of words. I hate you when I see you because you make me love you more

A person you love is an extension of yourself. Without it, you're not complete so better take care of yourself because I don't want to lose a part of me. 

I have you! If you hate me, shoot me with an arrow, but please not on the heart coz that's were you are! 

I love all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes!

LOVE
L:- Love With All The Heart
o:- Overcome Problems To other
v:- Value Everything You Share
e:- Encourage Each Other

Love is the emblem of eternity; it confounds all notions of time; effaces all memory of beginning, all fear of an end.

If you truly love someone, then the only thing you want for them is to be happy....even if its not with you.
Share on Google Plus

About komano

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment
Fourni par Blogger.