Slider

Poem SMS of love


The most beautiful love and love word messages of love poems, as you can send sms to your love.
Here is a selection of love poems to all lovers and love.




In silence I love you,

  I secretly love you.

You knew me change,

I learned to love you.

If one day I die and you open my heart.

It will be written in golden letters: I love you still.



You opened the doors of Paradise
Providing me with an infinite love
This wonderful place
Just for the two of us
  Here only our love reign
Here ever my heart bleeds
With you is the dream
My heart stood two of us on our cloud
This is not a love of passage.


I just wish once a night with you,
  be the angel of your sleep, you wake up to protect,
tenderly and gently open the doors of your heart ...


When I see you my heart races,
Your blue eyes leaves me way
Without you my heart flutters with envy
Do not let me see you dead.

I `t send all the pearls from heaven to enlighten your heart all the flowers of the earth to color your life and all the songs to tell you that you're an angel.



My heart has a name it bears your name
My heart has a mood
  That happiness
  My heart has a soul
Thanks to him we light a flame
  My heart can not be eternal
But nothing will stop our passionate love

I miss you, like your charm, your sweetness
I spend time after hours
I miss you, your absence is my pain
You are the guardian of my happiness


You're always there for me. You help me to keep the faith and hope. With you I have no need to blush. You know, share my joys and my follies.



Your face reflects
All the time in my head
And I'm petrified
When you try to talk to me
I dare not tell you
Even you write
I prefer outright
suppress but feeling

 The first time that I saw you,
 I feel you have always known.
 I think at this "first time"
 I was already unconsciously in love with you.
 Since that famous day, that passion has installed in me,
 And my heart has left you all up, For your love will make his "palace


My gaze falls upon you,
Your beauty disturbs me ... If pinch
I feel in my heart,
When you're near me ...
I know what it means, but I refuse to believe it.
You, you're just a dream ... My dream ...


I need to love you like sun flower
To open up and blossom At all thy wonders
I need to love you And dying in your arms
For at the end of my life do me just you ..



I'm stuck, lost without you
You are my reason for living and thinking
My heart beats only for you
Love is my strength, that will not change
Since you, dreaming, what happiness
But to think that I'm probably - not be in your heart may be my misfortune
Because of my deep I love you with all my heart
And even if it is not reciprocated, I do not care
Respected my feelings, let me time
I understand now
What to keep you, I must forget you




 I see your smile in my heart that bathes
live near your sigh is my happiness
see your eyes shone through the heavens
my future is not only of you
you are the apple of my eye listening
ta see you hit the brushed look
your hands like gems sung
your love night and day I would love you my love until the end of my days.



 Now a day for us
One the other through a kiss,
Our love never ceases to stop,
After all this time I can not forget you,
You're like the flame in my heart,
 Nothing and no one can separate me from you ...



My heart like the desert between get lost ..
He would find all the sorrows of the earth would be frightened by the flames of my wounds
He would see the dead who have committed misery He would see the devils induced cracks
There you would be on it would it would fracture the death that happens on your footsteps
He would feel your love buried under the debris pile
He would hear the cries of the voice that haunts him and destroy it
There would be free from my heart unless the parsèmerait happiness


I love you I love you amourJe toujoursTu am part of my cœurTu the'll love you for toujoursJe folieJe to love you for life.



Why I love you ...
I look for the answer in your eyes,
In your hair, your smile and your love
Why I love you ...
The answer is in
In your eyes
In the purity of your soul
In your heart, your touch
In the softness of your skin



Love makes me reach for the moon
But I'm humble and I take my pen
You deserve it all the gold and diamonds
I have nothing, a beautiful feeling
I'm not king
You are more than a queen
Who more than me
You could say "I love you"

Today the sun is sad, as it is very proud, he wants to show.
To hide it draws its curtains of gray clouds.
Of course these clouds can not stop all the tears of grief.
 They fall to the earth which drinks with love;
 they fall to the sea that welcomes open waves.



if you love me as
I just love you to me
and you'll be happy as two
but if you do not like me
say it and you'll be free as
a dove
but you let me
love you like

I dream of being in your arms
With envy, Beside toiJ'aimerai spend my life.




You are my sunshine
My star and my life
Every night I watch
A look at the sky and the infinite
to see if you come back
My guardian angel




Love is the most beautiful thing,
But now you can only dream of,
 Separated by pauses between time
You will not know who you can ask.



Your presence is my hope
Your smile is my healing
You're the only star in my sky
A star that enlightens all my ways

Without you, I'm lost
Looking at your eyes, I learned what love
Have wings to fly into the eternal sky
the feeling of being a prince


Love is rirec'est sourirec'est grandirc'est is embellirc'est mûriret vieilliret above is to live ...



In your eyes ocean
All my boats are scuttled ...
And I just fail me,
Shipwrecked voluntary
On the shores delight
Your heart adventurer!
Lying on your bed of sand,
Caressed by your winds,
Prisoner of your smile paradise
I book
Handcuffs soul
A ton marine love!




Being so far from you, breaks my heart
We forbid see us doing so badly
I have full confidence, but also very afraid
As for me and him, we see is crucial
I want so much to believe that one day all this distance be finished
We can finally see without forbid



Share on Google Plus

About komano

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 commentaires:

Fourni par Blogger.