Slider

Love messages love quotes

love-messages-quotes-poems-desire

I discern your beauty in my verse and creativity; in my songs, my ears and eyes. 

Nothing can quench the thirst of my heart, save the mixing of our souls into one refreshing drink. 



Beloved, don’t unnecessarily depart from me in haste; your departure is like death to my soul. 


I see you wafting in the fragrance of flowers, in the blaze of light, in the early dawn. 


Mighty are the storms in my sea of love; its waves surge and break on the shores of my heart. 


You are sweeter than drowsiness in my eyelids; more delightful than peace in my heart. 


The physician unwittingly felt the pulse of my wrist; I said, love is in my heart, doctor, please let go of my wrist.


You are a guiding light, the polestar of travelers; you are the shining moon and the morning sun as well. 


Intimate communion with you is my heaven. My soul, however, prefers the agony of your love. 


Beloved, have I a fixed place in your heart, like the permanent place you have in mine? 


O, I love you so much so, that even I myself sometimes wonder why I love you so much! 


Be receptive to his love, revive his spirits; know that of all prisoners the love-captive is the most confined. 


My beloved has charmed me with her dark eyes; dark eyes indeed are most charming. 


Not for a moment did your image ever leave me, nor has it vanished as images do. 


When love set up its throne, we asked: who might occupy such a magnificent throne? It unmistakably pointed to you. 


Her captivating eye pierced my heart with a magnetic arrow; defeating me thereby by love’s unconquerable force. 


I never believed in the inherent charming power of the eyes, up until I found myself securely bound by yours. 


I denounced those who extol love, until I tasted of it; I forthwith wondered how people could ever live without love!  


Beauty has surrendered its throne to you; now you may command the heart that is in love with you. 


You are as sweet as childhood, as dreams and melodies, delightful as a new morn. 


My poetry, before I knew you, my dear, was mere words, devoid of soul. 


I have forgotten all love except yours; it has penetrated deep into my heart and now flows with my lifeblood. 


Even if I hide you in my eyes to the Day of Judgment, I would never have enough of you. 


When I try to chide and dissuade my heart, I find it consumed in the roaring flames of love. 


Lovers are identified by their leanness, due to their prolonged indulgence in sorrow and sleeplessness. 


I love you more than words can tell; sleep abandons me when you are out of my sight. 


If my head were to sever from my body, it would dash headlong in her direction. 


The cosmos is visions to your eyes; I am the night and you are the moon. 


My beloved is perfected in manners and traits; I am perfectly justified and satisfied, loving her. 


Love is the fountainhead of life; from its hands gushes forth the happiness of all beings. 


Her love came to me before I had tasted love; finding an empty heart, it took possession of it and never left. 


O people, my ear has fallen in love with someone in your tribe; the ear, on occasion, falls in love before the eye. 


Should lovers be rewarded for their intense love, my reward would have been immensely great. 


Her love to my taste has been bittersweet; love is made delightful by flavors diversified. 


Let me experience, in loving you, whatever pain you wish me to endure; spare me, however, the pain of rejection and separation from you. 


My passion dies down when I am with her; it revives when no longer in her presence. 


I unleashed the scorching heat of my love; melting thereby ice, softening rocks and rendering iron pliable. 


I love you as I love the moon, whose light floods the meadows and the green hills, with her soft silvery rays. 


No one knows the extent of longing save he who has felt its twinges; nor the meaning of romance except the love-stricken.


Love and I were born twins, followed by every other lover. 


O Salma, I feel the fire of love in my blood; coursing with it to every fiber of my body. 


Your abstract depictive portrayals have fascinated me; their formless meanings adorn my heart. 


Had I two hearts I would live with only one; leaving the other to the agony of your love. 


My love for you is so great; I feel as if all loves have gathered and lodged in my heart. 


Speech was rendered superfluous; your eyes conversed with mine, uttering the silent language of love. 


I complain of the intensity of love I have for you; do therefore accept my engaging fondness. Even rocks would soften and burn if they hear my plaintive lamentations. 


The intensely white, deep black eyes easily kill those in love; yet never bring back to life their lifeless victims. 


Life will jest and toy with us; so come to me that I may love you more than ever. 


I swear to you by God! I breathe your name at every sunrise, and fondly remember you at every sunset. 


We became inebriated without sipping a single draught; but romantic words are lovers’ intoxicating wine. 
Share on Google Plus

About komano

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Fourni par Blogger.