Slider

Broken Heart ♥ Quotes



broken heart, broken heart quote, heartbreaking, couer breeze, sad quote, damour sad, Broken Heart Quotes


Sometimes I wonder how you could break my heart. More importantly, I wonder how I can still love you with all those little pieces

broken heart quote


Some people it's like the pigeons, you help them to fly, and once in the air, they'll shit on it.
broken heart quote


And if tomorrow everything were to collapse, is that I have the strength to start all over again
broken heart quote


Find this man before his friends will not be ashamed to say? "You see that girl She's the one I love"
broken heart quote


Each person that allows himself to love and someone to take the risk of losing.
broken heart quote


Sometimes I feel that I'm not born in the right direction, I came out of my mother's womb upside down .. And the words that I hear I hear the wrong people I should love I hate, and the people I hate ...
broken heart quote


Stop telling yourself that if he loves you he will come back because if he loved you he would not go!
broken heart quote


They say the eyes are the windows to the soul then plunges your eyes on mine and maybe you will see what I am never able to tell you ...
broken heart quote


Do not take my silence for ignorance, my calmness for acceptance and my kindness for weakness.
broken heart quote


Four things you can not recover:
1 - confidence, having betrayed.
2 - The word, after said.
3 - The opportunity after missed.
4 - And time after it has passed.
broken heart quote


It was liked so strong That reality had no place. And now it's part of the dream. I bursts.
broken heart quote



Sometimes when I say "It's okay, thank you." I wish someone would look into my eyes and tell me: "Do not lie ..."
broken heart quote


You made me believe in something that does not exist. You made me love someone who does not like me. You made me suffer when you made me a promise that it would never be able
broken heart quote


Did you burst into my life, I thought you were good, but infact you were a con
broken heart quote


Do not take my silence for ignorance, my calmness for acceptance and my kindness for weakness.
broken heart quote


Would see me, the right away. Mascara runny and itchy eyes when I see people kissing. Because you see I'm like you I sink the Titanic because of a love story
broken heart quote


This prevents people from living together is not their differences, it is their stupidity.
broken heart quote


Tell him I do not like it, tell him that I have never loved, tell her that I'd never do but did not tell him that when I've told you, I cried ...
broken heart quote


Do not cry for a guy because the only one who deserves your tears will never make you cry.
broken heart quote


Words fail me when I talk to you, if you knew the trouble I give to quell the evil that you have done to me
broken heart quote


You promised me you would never make me cry, always love me and never leave me and she came to you and all your promises you are gone. You left my heart break and didst go with one that will never loved you as much as I did ...
broken heart quote


We were always told me that we must suffer to be beautiful, if it was true, al the time it is I'd supermodel!


Share on Google Plus

About komano

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

3 commentaires:

Fourni par Blogger.