Slider

Best Sms of love


  • We were always told me that the silence had no noise, but when you're in love, silent noise that we love.
  • I wanna be the air you breathe, I wanna be the sky that you contemplate, I want to kiss you lips, and above all, I want to be the reason that makes your heart beat, I love you all my heart..
  • .In life, I had the choice between love, drugs and death. I chose the first two, and this is the third who chose me.
  • I send you all the pearls from heaven to enlighten your heart and all the flowers of the earth to color your life and all the songs to tell you that you're an angel..
  • I regret that the sky is not your face, and the oceans do not have your eyes, and that the sun does not have your lips.
  • The kiss changed my life. I realized how much I wanted to be with you kissing the wrong person.
  • On vit d'amour et d'eau fraiche " voila une belle expression pour une femme et aussi pour une fleur alors s'il te plait laisse l'eau pour la fleur et donne moi ton cœur...
  • It's not my fault if I need to feel reassured me, it's not my fault if I need to know that I'm the only one you love.
  • I love you a little, a lot, passionately, even passionately, but there is no "not at all I love you and that's all.
  • I love you unreasonably, abnormally, madly and I'm not here for nothing. It's your fault, you're beautiful. Hold me by thinking in your arms and tell yourself that nothing in the world besides you account for me.
  • You are the sun that lights up my life. Get up in the morning without you is to stand in a world where it is always night. You are my happiness, I love you.
  • I would like to be the sun of your days, your nights of the moon, tears from your eyes, the remedy of your pain, the smile of your joys and unique person in your life, I love you more than anything.
  • L'amour c'est quand le temps se transformera en mémoire et nous fait le présent d'un passé plein d'espoir.
  • Time is like a river, it never returns to that source, and I'm like the time I never returned to my words I love you and I love you for life.
  • Love meets friendship and said: "Why do you exist, you?". Friendship replied "to dry the tears that you do flow ..."
  • Love is finding his wealth out of itself, I found you, I love you my love is my pen that writes And it's my heart that's telling you you.
  • I love being in your arms and listen to the beating of your heart. It makes me feel that there is someone in this world, whose heart beats only for me.
  • If you ask me to stop loving you, ask the earth to stop rotating and the sun no longer Brier because one day after my death you will find in my heart a flame that will tell you I love you.
  • 'I wrote your name in the sand, but the sea was cleared. I carved your name on a tree, but the lumberjack cut it. I carved your name in my heart where there will never ...
  • Your beautiful eyes I have more than once imprisoned, when I imagine your sweet look, I am stunned, enthralled by your beauty.


Share on Google Plus

About komano

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Fourni par Blogger.