Slider

Best poems Of Love !! Women ,evening Jewelry



Women on earth ...


Women on earth
To idealize everything;
The universe is a mystery
Commented that their kiss.

It is love that belt,
A wave and the sky,
Whose whole nature,
Is, in essence, that the ornament.

All that glitters, gives the soul
Its fragrance or color;
If God had made the woman,
It would not have made the flower.

What good is your spark
Blue sapphires, without the sweet eyes?
Diamonds without the beautiful,
Are more than stones;

And in green bowers,
Pink sleep standing
And are open mouths
To say nothing at all.

Any object that charm or dream
Holds women clarity;
White Pearl, without Eve,
Without you, my proud beauty,

Like, all ugly,
A leaky you my love,
Is more than the disease
On a beast in the night.


Jewelry.


The dearest was naked, and knowing my heart,
She had kept her sound jewelry
Whose rich trappings made ​​him look winner
What in their happy day slaves of the Moors.

When he throws his lively dancing and mocking noise
This radiant world of metal and stone
Delights me in ecstasy, and I like the fury
Things which sound mingles with the light.

So she was lying down and let herself be loved,
And the top of the couch she smiled with delight
To my deep and sweet as love the sea,
That rose to her as to a cliff.

Eyes fixed on me like a tiger tamed
From a vague and dreamy air she tried poses,
And the United candor lust
Gave a new charm to its metamorphoses;

And his arm and leg and thigh and kidneys,
Polis like oil, undulating like a swan,
Passed before my eyes clairvoyant and serene;
And her belly and breasts, these clusters of the vineyard,

Were advancing, more hugs the angels of evil,
To disturb the peace when my soul was set,
And disturb the rock crystal
Where, calm and solitary, she sat.

I thought I saw united by a new drawing
Hips of Antiope the bust of a beardless
As its size off her pelvis.
This fawn and brown complexion, eye was superb!

And the lamp being resigned to die,
As home alone illuminated the room,
Each time he pushed a flaming breath,
It flooded with blood that amber-colored skin!




Evening



I just saw my beloved
And go at random, without plans,
The encor mouth while embalmed
The warm touch of her breasts.

My eyes see through the veil
What leaves the recent pleasure
In each lantern a star
A friend in every way.

Bats scattered,
My sorrows are going up in the air
Hiding from the chimneys.
Black, on the west green light.

The gas lights displays to ...
I think, instead of the sidewalk,
Trample under my feet the clouds
Or mats her boudoir.

Because it follows my crazy racing
And the wind caressed me
With the sound of his words
And the scent of his kiss.







Share on Google Plus

About komano

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Fourni par Blogger.